ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS)
All India Medicinal Sciences (AIIMS) is the most pined for Restorative School and Therapeutic Exploration College of India, situated in New Delhi. AIIMS has always been positioned at the best among all other restorative universities of the nation.
The medicinal science here is exceedingly cutting-edge which is the motivation behind why AIIMS as a healing center witnesses such a large number of patients from various corners of the world. It is comprehensively eminent and perceived for its innovation driven approach.
This makes AIIMS the fantasy school for all the therapeutic competitors of the nation. The Organization was set up in 1956 in Delhi and now works in seven more areas the nation over to be specific Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jhajjar, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh and Jodhpur. AIIMS offers different best-in-class therapeutic graduation and post-graduation courses.
- * Every one of the competitors must satisfy the criteria given underneath before applying for AIIMS MBBS examination
- * Every one of the competitors must be of Indian source.
- * Applicants having a place with Abroad Resident of India (OCI) classification ought to be enrolled under Segment 7A of Indian Citizenship Act 1955 and they should present their enlistment evidence while applying for affirmations.
- * Competitors applying for admission to AIIMS MBBS selection test ought to have finished at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2017.
- * Competitors ought to have showed up and passed class twelfth board exam or equal examination perceived by AIIMS Delhi. It is obligatory for possibility to have examined Material science, Science, Science and English in class eleventh twelfth.
- * Hopefuls having a place with General and OBC classes ought to have secured at least 60% total stamps in the previously mentioned subjects while those having a place with SC, ST and OPH classifications are qualified for an unwinding of 10%.
- * The inquiry paper will be made out of 200 Numerous Decision and Reason-Declaration sort questions. For each right reaction 1 check will be given while each off base reaction will draw in a punishment of 1/3 marks.