JIPMER is a national level under graduate therapeutic selection test, led by Jawaharlal Establishment of Postgraduate Medicinal Instruction and Exploration (JIPMER) for the admission to MBBS programs.
- The candidate ought to be an Indian National.
- Applicants have finished age of 17 years at the season of affirmation or will finish the age at the very latest 31st December, the time of his/her admission to the first year M.B.B.S.
- The hopeful ought to have passed Higher Optional Examination or the Indian School Declaration Examination, which is proportional to (10+2) following a time of 12 years of studies. The most recent two years of such examination containing Material science, Science, Science/Bio-innovation and Arithmetic.
- The candidate more likely than not go in the subjects Material science, Science, Science/Biotechnology and English independently getting at least half check. For OPH hopefuls by and large class, the base imprints taken together in the qualifying examination and aggressive placement test will be 45%. For SC/ST/OBC/OPH hopefuls, the base stamps in the qualifying examination will be 40%.
- JIPMER does not have a particular syllabus design. The inquiries will be founded on the class 11 and 12 content recommended by the state board higher optional and CBSE.
- The aggregate number of inquiries will be 200 and depend on numerous decision. Each right answer might be granted with 1 stamp. There is no negative checking for the wrong answers.