The Leading group of Halfway Training advances the vision of world-class instruction in Andhra Pradesh through quality administration, support, and administrations. It goes for nonstop change of instruction in the State.
The BIE directs and administers the arrangement of Transitional instruction. It executes and administers different exercises that incorporate contriving of courses of study, endorsing syllabus, directing examinations, giving affiliations to schools and, giving guidance, support and administration for every single instructive organization under its ward.
The Leading body of Middle of the road Instruction, A.P was built up in 1971, to control and manage the arrangement of Halfway training in the province of A.P and to indicate the courses of study and matters associated there with.
The essential elements of the Board are
- * To recommend syllabi and course readings.
- * To allow association to the foundations offering Moderate course.
- * To set down controls for the organization of Junior Universities.
- * To distribute reading material
- * To cause scholarly investigation of Junior Schools.
- * To lead examinations.
- * To process comes about and to issue testaments.